THIS IS A ONE WEEK ASSIGNMENT!!!
Duties and responsibilities
- Receive bagged product from conveyor and manually hand stack in designated pattern onto pallets.
- Replenish proper packing supplies as needed.
- Observe product to make sure all bags seal before stacking on pallets
- Periodically check code date on product bag to ensure coder properly functioning.
- Fill out daily packing reports properly and legibly
- Report to supervisor any issues that may arise
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Safely climb ladders, ride man lift, and move around equipment
Drug Test: Yes
Background Check: Yes
Resume Required: Yes
Interested in this position?
Simply click the button below to let us know. We will contact you shortly with the next steps!
Share with a friend!
Foothills Staffing, Inc.
920 Tate Blvd SE #107
Hickory, NC 28602
Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM