Responsible for preventative and routine maintenance on production equipment to ensure maximum equipment efficiency, effectiveness and reliability on a daily basis.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on all production equipment.
- Inspect, adjust and repair cleaning, packaging
- Clean and lubricate machine parts, such as shafts, pulleys, gears and bearings using rags, brushes, grease guns and oil.
- Replace or repair machine belts.
- Drill holes in walls, floors and ceilings for electrical connections, machinery, duct work or spouting.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires knowledge of hydraulics, electrical, heating and ventilation, carpentry, welding and fabricating.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- * Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: to be discussed based on experience
Drug Test: Yes
Background Check: Yes
Resume Required: Yes
Interested in this position?
Simply click the button below to let us know. We will contact you shortly with the next steps!
Share with a friend!
Foothills Staffing, Inc.
920 Tate Blvd SE #107
Hickory, NC 28602
Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM